Re: [IP] Frustrating night!!!! Argh.......sorta long

First of all lows should not be treated with any sort of chocolate -
chocolate has high fat content and will take longer to raise your BS level
and since that was the first thing you ate to treat the fat was in your
system which may have caused the other CHO eaten to slow down the raising of
your BS and after a few hours your BS finally when in your system and was
overtreated and thats is why it got high.  Next time when BS is about 50-60
take 3 glucose tabs, and 30-under 50 about 5 or 6 glucose tabs and test
after 15 mins. BS should start raising and if you don't have glucose tabs
then juice or regular soda will work.

I am not a doctor but this seems to work best for me and is just a

I will end up going low.