[IP] 2 overnight urine test and confusion??/

    Well, I did a 2 overnight urine sample. I am not sure what it is
called..Its my FIRST time doing this and I have had D for 16 years!!!
Anyway, I am scared and confused on what the test results mean. I tried to
look it up on the web and I cant find an exact search on it. I need more
information to look for it.

    Has anyone had or can anyone tell me what AER stands for? My doctor
wrote a note saying my AER's are elevated and we need to discuss this soon.
Can anyone relate to this or does anyone know what the AER stands for??
Please help me if you can. I would truly appreciate any input!!

Thanks in Advance!