[IP] Dr. Vlassara's speech on AGE

 Someone wrote that she heard Dr. Helen Vlassara speak at a Juvenile
Diabetes Foundation conference on 4/2/00. Dr. Vlassara, who is doing cutting
edge research on the prevention of diabetic complications, apparently
recommended certain life-style changes. I am sorry that I missed that
conference and am writing to ask if the writer of the e-mail could let me
know what Dr. Vlassara recommended - particularly anything to do with
nutrition, supplements, etc. Thank you very much.