I'm interested in hearing from parents of teens.  I have a 13 year old son,
Noah, who has been pumping for almost a year and we haven't been able to
figure out his basals yet.  What seems to work one day is totally out of
whack the next (factoring in exercise, carbs, etc.).  Would you mind
sharing what basals you are currently using?  His profile now is:  .7
starting at midnight, .8 at 3:00 a.m., and .7 from 11:00 a.m. until 12:00
a.m.  I realize everyone is an individual, I would just like a comparison.
It seems Noah's rates are high for a 13 year old who weighs 105 lbs.

Thanks for your input.

Cindy, mother of Noah, diagnosed at age 9, pumper since July 1999.