Re: [IP] Statement Reaction

Hi Jim: It sounds like your friend just simply made a comment and meant
nothing negative by it.  If they are friends, I choose to believe that it was
just a none thinking comment.  My friends and relatives are still in shock
that I am even alive after having this D for 35 yrs.  Not really in shock but
surprised and happy that I am in as good of condition as I am.  Yes, I have
had complications, Charcot Foot, Stroke, exema (SP?) , etc., but am always
encouraged by my friends.  I just cannot believe a friend would have made any
negative comments to you.  Maybe it would be best to just go on and do the
best you can with whaat you have.  Remember, it seems we all have
"something"!.............Hang in there.......Jackie P