Re: [IP] Frustrating night!!!! Argh.......sorta long

Hi there Dawn

Ah, yes -- the "never-ending lows." I get those once in awhile. At the advice
of my CDE, the thing that works for me is to drink something with sugar *and*
caffeine in it and *sit still* for about half an hour. I usually "Do the
Dew," but will choke down Coke or Pepsi in a pinch. (I don't like
cola-flavored drinks.) Of course, I don't know I'm into one of those until
I've tried to treat a low the normal way a couple of times, but a
sugar-and-caffeine-loaded soda will usually bring me out of one.

Jan (and Elvis)