[IP] re: problems with cereal

Add me to the list of folks who still don't have cereal figured out (or

Could one problem be the milk (not just the cereal)? I've thought for
years that milk raises my blood sugar an amount larger than it's
supposed to, and so generally don't drink it (but I do put it on
cereal). I have no problems with yogurt, though...

P.S.  The cereals I eat are corn flakes and cheerios--not exactly high
in extra sugar.