Re: [IP] Changing sites

Jan - Regarding sites - You gotta be kidding! Right?  As a new pumper, that
sounds pretty grossed out to me. But a question.  I read in the insulin pump
therapy book about using deodorant at new site place in the summer so tape
would stick better.  I called MiniMed and they said to use Mitchem unsented
spray. Have you or anyone else used this and how? Do you 1st use the
infusion prep wipe and then when it"s dry lightly spray with the deodorant
before injecting the infusion set? I garden outside in the summer and can
sweat alot, Thanks, Sue