Re: [IP] Urgent Answers Needed- High BG

Diane:  Sounds like exactly what has been going on with me this weekend.  I
am thinking I may have a UTI. Having some light symptoms.  I too am at a loss
this time.  Maybe it is this Hot Springs Water. (lol) I'd love to discuss our
options with you any time.  I really need to talk with someone also.  Since
you already know my area code, the rest of my number is 525-0858.  I will be
eager to hear from you.  Isn't today a gorgeous day in HS?............Jackie P