Re: [IP] Frustrating night!!!! Argh.......sorta long

Yes, I have had the same exact problem with low, low, low for over an hour or
two.  I kept on taking carbs b/c I was around 25 for several hours.  Then
bam....I would be in the 300-400 range.  Frustrating b/c you are not sure if you
should keep taking carbs in but you don't want to keep plummeting.  If you ever
figure out something that helps please post it.  Thanks and good luck.