[IP] Changing sites

> Dori wrote:
> >Right now I am on saline, but have to change my site today for the first
> >time and a little scared.  One, does it hurt to pull it out?  I think
that is
> >what is making me the most nervous.  It did not hurt to go in, but
> >maybe will now.  Any thoughts?

Forgive me for being insensitive - but I gotta have a *little* laugh here.
As Michael has suggested, many of us leave the old set in for awhile when we
have put the new one in. Just don't take it out. After awhile, you'll have
all sorts of tubes coming out but you will know where you've been before.
<grin> (GEORGE - imagine the dentist's look when he sees that one.) ;)
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507c, 3/99)