[IP] Hot Springs Village, AR - Jackie

Hey Jackie!
I've lost both your phone #, email address, and it looks like you changed
your last name when you married.  I am desperately in need of a 'diabetic'
doctor who is diabetes savy, that I can talk to [about the problems posted
elsewhere - which are not the 'normal'ones,  and more local than Little
Rock.  My endo is a nice guy and I respect him, but I never see him for more
than 10or 12 minutes every 3 to 6 months.

I hope you get this.  You can call me at 501-624-4324 and tell me where you
go. (Or 'where to go'- depending on your mood :-}  Hope to hear from you
soonest.  I'm considerably worried that I need to do something immediately.

Thanks in advance.
Dianne ( De Mink)  Please email me privately at email @ redacted