[IP] neuropathy of the feet

> Subject: [IP] Neuropathy of the feet
> For those of you who have Neuropathy of the feet what medication do you
> use for pain.
> Doris

My endo tried Elavil, Motrin, and something else, then Dilantin - which
worked. Dilantin is for epileptic seizures. It opens the vessels in the
brain to allow the blood flow. Well, I guess like aspirin not knowing it's
supposed to help a headache or sore thumb, it goes all through the body.
Therefore, it opens the blood vessels to the feet also. I started with 4
100-mg pills a day about 19 years ago, then with pumping for 17 years and
better control, I am now on one a day. There are some newer meds now so talk
to your endo. Someone should be able to give you relief. YMMV
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) and Bluda Sue (MM 507c, 3/99)