Re: [IP] Back to Cereal again...

I, too, am having difficulty with the breakfast consisting of cereal, milk,
toast or bagel, etc. with my 13 year old son who is on a pump.  We had same
problem on MDI's.  I haven't found the answer yet.  I've tried increasing
basal rate to cover until lunch time, increasing carb to bolus ratio, and a
combo of both.  If anyone has had this problem and can shed some light,
please let me know.

Many thanks.
Cindy, mother of Noah, diagnosed at age 9, pump wearer since July 1999.