[IP] Re: glucose tabs, meter, pump etc.

tabs, and meters:
I carry all these things plus emergency supplies including one or more
infusion set(s), pump syringe(s), regular syringe, bottle of insulin, and
pump batteries (since reading recent posts about defective batteries, more
than one set!). It seems tempting fate to travel without these supplies, and
the whole pack isn't so very large.
Then again, I am particularly unwilling to interrupt whatever it is I am
doing to race home in case of a diabetic emergency, and loathe to involve
anyone else in my treatment, unless absolutely necessary. Perhaps others are
more flexible, or stay closer to home...