Re: [IP] New pumper questions about basal testing

geneva started pumping in june of last year and we are just in the last two
months getting things somewhat figured out.  but kids have growth hormones
which put a BIG dent in our theories.

as far as fasting...geneva has never fasted.  except at nightime , of
course.  this just MIGHT have something to do with our taking so long to get
basals figured out.  the only time I am sure of her basals is when she
sleeps in or is ill and not eating!

you will get lots of info /advice from this list.  eventually it will all
get figured out and then something will mess it up.  like growing or
illness.  but it is still worth the energy.