Re: [IP] need to change my site and nervous

Dori wrote:

>>Right now I am on saline, but have to change my site today for the first
and a little scared.  One, does it hurt to pull it out?  I think that is
is making me the most nervous.  It did not hurt to go in, but maybe will
 Any thoughts?<<

Dori, I am actually more aprehensive about putting a new set in rather than
taking the old out.  Taking the old out is very easy and not painful at all.
I'm using the Tenders and when I take it out, it's just zip and it's out
before I know it.  The tape is a little sticky for me since I use IV Prep
and I loosen it up first, but the cannula just slips out with no discomfort.
In fact, I don't feel a thing.

Assimilated with Max 5/15/2000!