Re: [IP] need to change my site and nervous

Dori:

I'm not sure what type of set you're using, but they generally don't hurt
taking them out. I've always been the kind of person who takes a band aid
off reallllllllll sloooowwwwwwww. Not so with my infusion sets - I just rip
them off / out. I usually use Tegaderm HP tape under my sets, and pull the
whole thing off in one quick motion. If there is any adhesive left, I
follow up with either Uni-Solve or Baby Oil to remove it.

If it helps, close your eyes - it will be over in a flash :-)

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted