Re: [IP] need to change my site and nervous

I'm not sure what type of set you're using, but they generally don't hurt
taking them out. I've always been the kind of person who takes a band aid
off reallllllllll sloooowwwwwwww. Not so with my infusion sets - I just rip
them off / out. I usually use Tegaderm HP tape under my sets, and pull the
whole thing off in one quick motion. If there is any adhesive left, I
follow up with either Uni-Solve or Baby Oil to remove it.

If it helps, close your eyes - it will be over in a flash :-)

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted