Re: [IP] yogurt

In a message dated 5/18/00 9:05:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My physician and endo recommended yogurt as a aid in preventing yeast
 infections, as insulin user's are prone to yeast infections.  The kind of
 Yogurt must have acidophilus culture. >>

    The last time I was put on antibiotics my doctor told me to eat one
yogurt a day to prevent yeast infections.  She said to eat Stoneybrook Farms,
so I did and I thankfully didn't get one.