[IP] out of the mouth of babes

Cute, but kind of sad too! This am I was changing my set, as my not quite=
 2 yr
old granddaughter was here. She saw me get out the blue case I keep my in=
in, and immediately said,"Daddys'", which I knew she would say, (my son i=
also a diabetic), then she proceeded to pull up her shirt, as she has see=
n her
Daddy do every day of her life, to get an insulin injection! I just pray =
never has to actually do this for real! It was hard enough when I found o=
ut my
son had to do this too, just can't imagine what I will feel like if this
disease makes it to her generation also! :(
Denise(also called Dee Dee!)

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=