[IP] Dialysis pt's/ reality check

I have been a nurse for 10 years and I just switcched
jobs, have always worked some type of emergency med
now am in the surgical trauma unit.  In the past three
weeks i have taken care of at least 5 patients on
dialysis.  This has been a reality check for me,
certainly.  These people were very sick and 4 of them
had amputations of their lower extremities.  The
notion that I would have the problems that these
patients had keeps me knowing that even though this
pump is time consuming, that there is a reason I do

I know that this probably is just babbling on but I
just wanted to tell all  of you that there is a good
reason for us keeping on top of our blood sugars via
the pump.

Thanks for listening,

email @ redacted
phoenix, AZ