[IP] new md, night job

Well i wrote a few weeks ago about a good Phoenix md.
Through the help of several of you ( thanks very much
)  I found a primary care provider that actually wears
the pump.  At least he will be knowledgeable as to the
supplies and the necessities that this disease has.  I
am very happy and wanted to update you.

I am starting a new regimen, I just started a new
night job 7p-7-30 a and will need to switch the basals
around therefore i will need a good cde and will be
asking for a referral this week from the dr.

Does anyone here work nights to compare how this
affects the basals?

I would appreciate any input.

email @ redacted
Phoenix, AZ