Re: [IP] girls, where to carry glucose tabs

> >When not carrying a purse and wearing pants with
> >no/tight pockets, any
> >suggestions on where to carry glucose tabs?
> >julie

Where do you carry your meter? Heck I usually just carry extra sugar with
the meter (sweet tarts, shock tarts, smarties, glucose tabs). You only
need a few to bring up the sugar, then you can regroup and restock.

- -Jef
Not a girl, but sometimes wear pocketless outfits.