[IP] Jill(gastro)

Jill, I also have the gastro problems and personally think it is one of t=
worse complication of DM! Makes control so much more difficult. I have fo=
that keeping BS as close to "normal" makes most of the difference. Since
pumping almost 3 years, my symptoms are so much better. Before the pump, =
I was
on 3 different meds., and they helped very little and the side effects we=
horrible! Now I try to eat smaller meals , limit protein, and take Immodi=
um AD
when symptoms really flare up! I have found that some foods are just off
limit, eggs especially! I have found that fresh vegetables seem to help
tremendously too. I hope you find what works for you as this is a very
devastating complication to deal with! Denise =

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=