[IP] girls, where to carry glucose tabs

I wear my pump in the middle of my bra inside of a
infant sock then pinned with two tiny safety pins.
Slipping a few glucose tabs in the bra may work as
well. Sweet Tarts are a bit smaller and work just as
well for hypos as the tabs. I put an 1/2 pack in my
sports bra when exercising, but the appearance isn't
too glamorous. Perhaps you wouldn't need to carry as
many, just enough to take care of one low. For example
each Sweet Tart has 2 grams carbs and 1 gram of carb
will raise me 6 points. Depending on your personal
needs, perhaps 4-6 Sweet Tarts would be sufficient.
Best of luck finding a solutions.

Who believes you can wear a pump and still be a bit

>When not carrying a purse and wearing pants with
>no/tight pockets, any
>suggestions on where to carry glucose tabs?

- -

Do You Yahoo!?