[IP] Re: [IP Low Reservior Reset?...Help

- --- Mike Peden <email @ redacted> wrote:

I have changed my site twice and each time I get a Low
Reservior warning.  My CDE told me how to change it
but it is Sat. and she obviously is not available to
ask.  I have looked in my user's guide and it tell to
reset it but I can't find HOW to reset it!  HELP!!>