[IP] Soon-to-be-pumping update

Hi, all,

My son, Paul, 6, has been approved to start pumping and it is tentatively set
to happen next month. In the meantime, our endo practice wants Paul to wear
the continuous glucose monitor for three days to get a better understanding
of what his blood sugars are doing. He will wear it for three days. It gives
a reading every five minutes although you (the user) cannot see the readings.
They are downloaded after the device is removed. I am told it is about the
size of a pump and is connected to the wearer's body in a similar fashion.
Has anyone else worn one of these? I would appreciate any feedback about it.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 6