[IP] Wine coolers

RoseLea wrote:
>>>Second, does anyone know how many grams of carb in a Seagram Wild
Berries
Cooler?  *grin*  I've been dying for one, but am afraid to try it, since
I'm
not sure how many carbs.  Can't find the info anywhere, not even at the
Seagram website.<<<<<

All I could find was Bartles and James Wine coolers  It couldn't be that
much different:
12-0z. bottle
berry 33
Black cherry 31