Re: [IP] Neuropathy of the feet

I take 900 MG 3 times per day of Neurontin for neuropathy but the medicine
was increased to 1800 mg per day because it is also an antisiezure med and
I have epilepsy and am on 3 meds for than with Neurontin being one of the
secondary meds. Neurontin has helped the pain from the neuropathy.
Periodically my feet are injected with cortizone if pain gets too bad but I
can only have that done 3 times a year.