Re: [IP] Gasto diagnosis

At 05:46 PM 5/19/00 -0700, you wrote:
>...........I would be interested in what others with gasto have done or
>are doing.

Jill, if you are talking  about gastroparesis I am currently taking 20mg of
Propulsid 4 times a day. Overall this seems to empty my stomach
effectively. If you are talking about Gastroesophageal reflux disease
(GERD) I am taking 20mg of Prilosec once a day and trying to hold back a
little on the spicy end of eating. I once could go to a baseball game and
tell the nacho vendor to put extra jalepenos on. You know all the ones
other people said they didn't want.