[IP] Gasto diagnosis

- ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BFC1BA.2D014900

It has been just over a month and a half since I was diagnosed.  Seems =
that I have been getting hit with all the systems, but not all together =
at once, just separately.  It is however really starting to get to me.
=20
So far I have been able to find much out there as far as diets and meds =
are concerned that have helped me.  I would be interested in what others =
with gasto have done or are doing.

Jill

- ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BFC1BA.2D014900

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>It has been just over a month and a half since I was =

diagnosed.&nbsp; Seems that I have been getting hit with all the =
systems, but=20
not all together at once, just separately.&nbsp; It is however really =
starting=20
to get to me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>So far I have been able to find much out there as =
far as diets=20
and meds are concerned that have helped me.&nbsp; I would be interested =
in what=20
others with gasto have done or are doing.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Jill</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01BFC1BA.2D014900--