Re: [IP] Arguments

To add to this thread, you might also want to try:

"Then whom can you refer me to who practices proactive, assertive
management of diabetes? Whom can you recommend who believes in dealing with
diabetes *now*, rather than dealing with the problems and complications

This may get someone's attention .....

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted