Re: [IP] What Do You All Drink?

> I'm trying to get my 10yo off artificially sweetened drinks.  She =
> like just water, who would?  Do any of you add extra units on a =
regular basis=20
> for juice?  Seems like apple is the lowest in carbs, and I figure we =
> water it down a lot, but still it would mean more insulin.  Thanks for =
> in-put.  Holly

I prefer my fruit juices (typically red grape, sometimes white grape) =
fermented and aged, ideally for a time in Limousine oak barrels and then =
a glass bottle with a cork stopper.  8-)

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of =
my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I =