Re: [IP] Newbie Pumper Update -- kinda long

>Second, does anyone know how many grams of carb in a Seagram Wild Berries

Get a Carbohydrate addicts book or a book that has carb counts. A wine
cooler is btwn 8-11g based on the book I have. depends on if it's red or
white and what it's mixed with. I usually drink straight wine as it's easier
to figure out

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
#9603-040   Bete SA
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein