[IP] Is she odd?

>  Am I the only one on the list that when I find the
> to type an e-mail to someone that I would appreciate a quick note.  Even a
> "Thanks for the Info" would be nice.
> Am I the only one out here that thinks this is just a courteous gesture?
> Carole H

Carole H,
I think part of it is that the digest is soooo long and responding
individually is very time consuming. If everyone had a quick reply and it
went to the digest it would be intolerable to some lister's payment plans. I
think I have a lot of input, but do not expect a reply - however often do
get a personal post from someone. Either way, it just hunky dory with me.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM 507c, 3/99)