[IP] Re: What Do You All Drink?

When JayJay was first dx'd, he was still a baby so he was drinking lots
of juices. We hadn't been letting him drink sodas yet, and he hated plain
water. After the dx, when we learned that juice was no longer an all-the-time
option, we tried water again. No luck! Until I went out for lunch one
day and a friend ordered a glass of water WITH LEMON! Eureka! Got some
for JayJay, he loved it. Immediately after lunch, we went to the store
and a bottle of lemon juice. For the longest time he always had lemon
water in his sippy-cups. Over a period of almost 6 months, we slowly
reduced the amount of lemon and now he drinks plain water, and loves
it. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to add just a splash of any other
juice to his water for a little more flavor. Give it a try. It worked
great for us. I have to carry water bottles everywhere we go now, because
"JayJay need some wadder, Momma".
Good Luck!

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99