[IP] ins. co's requirements

> Sam Skopp wrote:
> I couldn't have gotten my pump without the insurance either.
> Unfortunately the insurance companies don't count quality of life as an
> important issue... making you happier doesn't help their bottom line.

I have a friend who has been pumping for 18 years. Her 506 is pretty old and
has been applying for a 508 since January. She is hearing impaired and
visually handicapped. NOW the insurance company is requiring 6 months worth
of recorded tests. She has had IDDM 43 years.  How many of us long-timers
have kept records that long. I don't want to know about newbies who are
still sorta wet behind the ears. <bg> Newlyweds mostly cook with recipes,
too. Some of us learned how much to toss in after awhile. lol
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (507c 3/99)