[IP] Canadians: Link to pre-order "Pumping Insulin" thru Chapters

Hello all my Canadian pumping friends!
I wrote to Chapters about getting the 3rd edition of "Pumping Insulin" that
is soon to be released here in Canada. They contacted the author and you can
now pre-order it. Here is the link to that page plus a bit of the
information that they sent me:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the title Pumping
Insulin, the 3rd edition.  I sincerely apologise for the delay in responding
to you inquire, however I was awaiting a response from the authur and the
publisher for the title.

The title is due to be released at the end of May 2000 and it is now
available for you to pre-order off the site.  The ISBN for the title is
18884804845, and the full title is Pumping Insulin: Everything You Need For
Success With an Insulin Pump. The title may be difficult to locate on the
site due to the fact it was recently added, therefore here is the link for
the title on the site;

If anyone has problems with this then please e-mail me privately and I will
just forward the message to you.
..........Carolyn............ Happily Pumping :o)............