Re: [IP] Am I ODD?

Hi Carole,
When I write to the list or off the list I do so with the hopes I am
helping someone or giving encouragement or to share or to let them know
they are not alone and I certainly do not expect a note from them. In fact
while it is a nice idea I don't have the time to read all of the thankyous
or respond to them so please don't send me thankyous! ;)  I do this out of
not getting anyback but to see that the person is able to get better or if
the encouragement is helping. And that is enough thanks for me :) It comes
from the heart- at least that is what I believe.
Sometimes I know many parents are helping another parent get a pump for
their child and what a wonderful inner feeling there is when I see a child
getting thier pump! :)
I am not on here to get thanks..the rewards are inside:)
I get around 1,000 emails per day. I respond to many = some are from people
trying to help me..in my reply I answer Thanks for your help and sign my
name but I don't send a private thankyou.
On lists thankyous to a person are not acceptable because they take up too
much bandwidth and many people have to pay to download so IF you are going
to send alot of thank yous please do not do so on the list.
the goal of a list is support and people know that.
I hope you will free comfortable on here and help and share with others and
know that doing so your thanks you desire will show up :)