[IP] MiniMed Stuff

Just thought I would let everyone know that my WONDERFUL  mom and dad just
supplied me with a new MiniMed mouse pad, pen and pad set, and a calculator!
I also got a miniature Max the Moose who is wearing a pump himself  :)  I
know I may be too old for stuffed animals but he is so cute and I fell in
love with him the first time I saw him.  I think my parents got this stuff
out of the MiniMed newsletter.  Someone else (Renee I think) mentioned this
stuff earlier.  It is great!  Just had to share!