[IP] No Problem!

I had my training, became attached and here I am!  I so feared the actual
insertion and it took several minutes before I was able to push the button.
I did it and then had to look to be sure it had realeased.  I felt little or
nothing!  That was a wonderful surprise.

My reading this afternoon, 2 hours after lunch is a little high and so
already we changed the basal rate.  Later, before dinner, I will call the
doctor with the reading and meal plan and he will decide the bolus for that.

So far, so good; and, I am motivated and positive that it will keep that

Thanks for support, everyone!  I sort of feel new!  As if I am into a new
life and I guess I am.  One thing occurred to me:  I can eventually do
something I feared even trying...that is to go shopping at the mall and not
worry that it might be snack time or dinner time or whatever or that I might
have a serious hypo on the drive home.  I know I am going to like that idea!

My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images