Re: [IP] Well hooked up with saline for now....

Being on saline for a few weeks prior to pumping insulin was the best thing I
could have done for myself.  It gave me a chance to learn how to change the
sets and all that goes with that.  It also got me use to bolusing at each
meal and just wearing the pump and handling it in general.  When I went live
with the insulin I was confident about what I was doing.  Good luck!!!