[IP] Pumping 3 1/2 days

Well, today is my 4th day on the pump.  Can anyone offer any idea of how
long the adjustment period can be?  I know everyone is different, but I'd
kind of like a guideline of what to expect.

It took me 2 days to get the Demon NPH out of my system.  So, those days
don't count.  Now on the 3rd and 4th days, right now, it's just like taking
shots, highs 200-300 right after meals, back down below 100 right before the
next meal.  I feel like I'm still riding the rollercoaster, cuz I am!  I had
thought that the humalog should react faster and bring the bg down more
quickly after a meal, but 2-3 hours later, I'm still up.  Night's, however
are great.  Teriffic tests at 3:00 a.m., always 80-120, with a slight rise
at breakfast (about 20 points).  Lows, however are much easier to correct,
just 15g of carb does it, so I have to relearn fixing lows!  :o)

Can anyone fill me in on what their first days were like?  And how long it
took to get it all working smoothly?  You can email me privately if you like
also.  Thanks.  :o)