Re: [IP] Prerequisites for a pump

It would be so great if a insurance company team come to the person wishing
to be a pumper so they could see how excited a new potential pumper
is..that would answer any questions about motivation. At least they could
be on a list where they could read about how much a pump means to
people..but that is just a pipe dream I suppose.
It is always amazing to me how they can reject a needed medical device
without even seeing the patient and talking to them. Insurance companies
are Cold companies to deal with.