Re: [IP] Re: My son is going to camp!

Hi Tracey,

We've been to family camp at Nejeda (NJ) twice and will be going again next
month.  Personally, I can't think of a safer place to have your child than in
a camp surrounded by doctors and nurses who specialize in diabetes.  I am
also a newly-elected trustee to the board of Camp Nejeda and I know firsthand
how dedicated everyone is to the safety of the children.  I'm sure it is hard
to let go.  I'll be in your shoes next summer when my son goes solo for the
first time, but remember that every child needs to test their wings and I
can't think of a safer place than a camp full of endos and CDE's.

Keep me posted,