[IP] Cleaned up for children and myself and the insulin pumper:

On Wed, 17 May 2000 Steve Bieringer <email @ redacted> wrote:

>Nineteen years pumping and never disconnect ...... Not like the good old days
>with just the straight needle that J talked about.

Ah, another one of us long termers.  If any of the 'older' crowd here has any
'stuff' from the old days (specifically looking for an old autosyringe or
MillHill (is that the name) pump or the syringes that went with such) or a BD
pump (because I LOVE the way the cartridge system in that thing worked) PLEASE
send me an e=mail.

I am far more than far overdue for producing something on history of pumping
and the fact that I don't have any old pumps to show pictures of is really
starting to bore even me into getting me to write it.

Thanx muchly.

Yerachmiel Altman

 This message has not been checked for accuracy, completeness
 or relevance by the author.
 Any need for these activities should be addressed by a message to
 my mommy.