[IP] Re: My son is going to camp!

Hi Everyone,

My son Derek was accepted to Camp Setebaid her in Pennsylvania.  We are so
excited for him and nervous as ever at the same time.  He is 9 years old
almost 10 and he has not been away from home for the past 2 1/2 years....
Now all of this excitement is turning into fear for me... I am hoping I did
the right thing... Im just a momma who cant let go, let a lone letting go a
child that has diabetes.  I was wondering if anyone that reads these posts
has sent their child to this camp, and what are their view and opinions of it?

Tracey mom to: (Derek 9 3/4 yrs old. dx'd 11/97, pumping for 1 month... YES
!!!! )