[IP] RE: Reality check request

>>Does this happen to anyone else?:

I go to the doctor for something like a UTI, an infected cut, the flu,

(Sigh) What is UTI?

Could we just spell things out? Unless it's "DM," "D pump," "MM pump," or
"CDE,"  I have to sit there and try out various combinations of words to see
if I can find one that fits plus makes sense in the context. By the time
I've gotten it figured out, I've lost the point of the post. Acronyms are
not necessarily short-cuts for the reader.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World