[IP] Question

     I just hooked up my new MiniMed 508 Tuesday.  I was wondering if there were
     any sailors on the list, specifically racers?
     If so, I was wondering if you suspend during races, or go to a lower rate?
     I'm not sure how to handnle this because the activity level during a race
     varies a lot, and so do stress levels, etc...
     I'd appreciate any advice, either thru the list or if you think this is too
     specialized for the list you can feel free to email me directly.  Thanks!