[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #186

Today is the day.  I have such mixed feelings.  As I read the list today
there seems to be so many positive messages about pumping.  I guess the
apprehension comes from the uncertainty.  I still believe it is going to
make my life better to be pumping!

Thanks to reading this list I have some idea of the joys and problems of
pumping...a sense of reality about it.  I am a little scared, too!  Will let
you all know later how it goes.

My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images